Friday, July 24, 2015

Grill Master

I don’t want to sound like a braggart, but I am a decent cook.  

Especially when it comes to the grill. I am a “grill master” and it says so right on the apron. Be it with charcoal, propane or wood, my grilled and smoked and baked delicacies are absolutely delicious: every time yo!

I prefer charcoal grills. For the flavor. For the challenge. A real grill master uses charcoal or wood. While the instant fire of propane is convenient, ain’t nothing substitutes the modern charcoal briquettes. I dance around modern charcoal briquettes in jubilee.

Gaze upon some splendiferous examples of why they whisper “Grill Master” at me in stunning adoration everywhere I go. My peppermint patchouli scent mixed with syrupy smoke is intoxicating to men and women alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment