Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Taco House rules

I have been going to Taco House for over 30 years.  I believe the store on Littleton Boulevard in Littleton, Colorado is the best out of all of them.  I travel quite the distance for the meal.  They have good food, friendly staff and a homey atmosphere.  The prices are reasonably priced.  The menu is filled with a large array of foodie goodness.  Taco House has been in the Denver Metro Area for over 50 years. 

I come from the old school "All You Can Eat," so I've had my fair share of this "Colorado Mex" over the years.  I get the same thing every time.  I even take my mother there for Mother's Day.  My whole family loves the Taco House.  Many forsake it.  I think those forsakers are crazy and wrong.

Support local businesses and give Taco House a try.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment